Home About Me My Classroom Freebies Products Email Me TeachersPayTeachers Instagram BlogLovin Image Map

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Fall is Finally Here!

Happy Saturday!

This post is going to be short and sweet...and everything fall! The weather is finally starting to cool down here in California (insert happy dance)! As the weather changes, so is our classroom! Take a look at some of our fall fun!

Last week, we created these adorable scarecrows! The kiddos wrote about what they would do if they were a scarecrow and created these fun lil' scarecrows to go with it!
Aren't they just the cutest?! I'm sorry I don't have a template for you...I just drew the pieces out and cut it all out!

Things got a little "batty" this week! We started our study on bats this week! Teacher confession: I was really off my picture taking game this week! Shocking, I know! I only got pictures of our Friday craft and writing. Sad face. I made a really cute anchor chart for the kids (in the shape of a bat)-but no picture for you all.
 
Any-hoo...here is our bat craft and writing!

 



Happy Saturday!


1 comment: