Home About Me My Classroom Freebies Products Email Me TeachersPayTeachers Instagram BlogLovin Image Map

Friday, May 30, 2014

Rockin' In First Grade!

Happy Friday! Wow, I feel like I haven't blogged in forever! Ok, it's actually only been two or three weeks. This month has flown by so fast! It's been a busy month. Would you believe me if I told you I have even forgotten to take pictures of the kiddos and all their work this month?! Okay, I may have snuck in a few pics...two projects to be exact! So, unfortunately, I don't have a "Five for Friday" to share with you...but two cutesy writing projects.

The first project was an opinion piece on the kids favorite flavor of ice-cream. I was really surprised on the variety of flavors the kids chose! We had everything from mango ice-cream to the basic vanilla. My sweet friend, Jessica, created this cute ice-cream template!



I am in LOVE with this bulletin board! I just love all the bright colors!

This week, we rocked our classroom with these awesome guitars! The kids wrote about all the things that rocked in first grade...and gave some advice to the new incoming first graders! I won't mention how many firsties wrote about how much their teacher likes things clean. There's nothing wrong with a little organization, right?!:)
{you can pick up this awesome template in Hope King's TPT store}
First grade rocks!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment