Home About Me My Classroom Freebies Products Email Me TeachersPayTeachers Instagram BlogLovin Image Map

Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday made It!


Two weeks of Monday-made it! I'm loving this linky party. I've gotten so many awesome ideas from other teachers and been able to share a couple things myself! 

I am in LOVE with this weeks Monday-made it project. Way back, before school was out for summer, I was inspired by a post written by Maria over at Kindercraze. She did an awesome classroom reveal and shared her amazing classroom! She had her classroom rules in bright colored picture frames that she made herself. I was in love. I immediately added it to my summer to-do list!

I thought long and hard about what exactly I was going to use my frames for. I wanted to add a little inspiration to my walls. I decided to use a little inspiration from Dr. Seuss to spruce up my classroom. I created these printables to go inside the frames. They will be perfect for when we celebrate Read Across America day later in the year! Kids just love Dr. Seuss! 
The frames were pretty simple to make. I purchased some unfinished wooden frames at Michael's and a few cans of spray paint.

Here's the finished product! I love them!


What new decorations are you adding to your classroom this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment