Home About Me My Classroom Freebies Products Email Me TeachersPayTeachers Instagram BlogLovin Image Map

Monday, December 15, 2014

Holiday Parent Gifts

Can you believe I'm blogging on a Monday?  More importantly, can you believe there are only four days left until Christmas vacation?
Are you still looking for cute {inexpensive} parent gift ideas?

I'm going to very quickly share what I've come up with this year! 

As I was perusing Pinterest last week, I saw some adorable holiday cards. I was quickly inspired! I decided to turn one of the cards into a tile. The best part is the tiles only cost 16 cents at Home Depot! I got enough for my entire class for under $4.00! 

The only other supplies you will need are puffy paint, glitter glue, and a black paint pen. I already had all of these on hand...which made it even better!

The kiddos wrote Merry Christmas, their name, and the year with the paint pen. I drew the squiggly line, and the kids painted their fingers to make fingerprints as the lights. We added a tiny bit of glitter glue to the top of each light. Easy-peasy!
 


There you have it-a cute lil' keepsake! 

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment