Home About Me My Classroom Freebies Products Email Me TeachersPayTeachers Instagram BlogLovin Image Map

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Snowflake Is Here!

Hello Saturday!

It has been one crazy, busy, fun week! We had rainy day schedules, colder weather, and a visitor from The North Pole! Yes, the big guy at The North Pole decided to send one of his cute lil' helpers to room 16, to help promote positive classroom behavior during this holiday season! He might cause a little mischief and have some fun while he's at it:). Meet Snowflake, our classroom elf!

He arrived from The North Pole on Monday. I may have stuck him in the freezer and froze him over night:). If he was coming from The North Pole, the box had to be cold, right:)?!

Don't mind my messy freezer:).
The kiddos were filled with excitement when they saw this box sitting in the middle of our classroom Monday morning. They were even more excited when they found out it had come all the way from The North Pole!

Yes, by Thursday, Snowflake needed chocolate as much as the teacher did:). It looks like our elf loves taking "elfies," I mean selfies, too!

We spent some time learning about reindeer this week! No, not Santa's reindeer. I have this cute reindeer craft to share with you! I did, however, forget to take pictures of our reindeer books and reports. It was a busy week:).

Aren't these the sweetest? I used scrapbook paper to make the antlers and nose.

We also started receiving some of our gingerbread men this week from our gingerbread man exchange!


This week, our anthology story was all about masks and mask making in various parts of the world. The kiddos begged me to make masks all week! So, on Friday we made elf masks:).


Oh, look! You can see our reindeer reports in the back! See, we don't just craft all the time:-).
 

That's all I have for you this week! I'm off to run errands and preparations for our Christmas program!

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment