Home About Me My Classroom Freebies Products Email Me TeachersPayTeachers Instagram BlogLovin Image Map

Monday, November 11, 2013

New Blog Design!

Im so excited to show off my new blog design! I recently joined the "blogging world," and had no idea how much I would end up enjoying it! I've gathered so many cool ideas from other bloggers and have truly been inspired! I hope to do the same for other teachers! I decided I needed a blog with all bells and whistles. I now have links to my TPT store (which I also recently started), personalized button, signature, and a link to my Instagram. I'm sure I'll discover much more to add to my blog....but I'm definitely a happy camper for now!

Here is a pic of my latest creation (that I am beyond excited about)! It is also posted in my TPT store. If you are planning to do Elf on the Shelf with your class or are in need of holiday themed activities, you can pick it up {here}. I also have a new first grade November math pack that you can pick up {here}.

Happy Veteran's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment