Home About Me My Classroom Freebies Products Email Me TeachersPayTeachers Instagram BlogLovin Image Map

Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Candy Craze!

The candy craze is over....I hope:)! Halloween with first graders was a lot of fun! We had so many activities going on this week at school with red ribbon week and Halloween. There was lots of excitement in room 16!

As part of red ribbon week, each classroom decorated their door with a slogan. Here was our door:
We had several other activities to go a long with red ribbon week....but I forgot to take pictures:(. 

On Wednesday, I attended an all day staff development. The speaker had this awesome train whistle that he used to get our attention. Being a first grade teacher....I knew I had to have it:)! So...here it is! When I blow the train whistle the kids all say, "All aboard!" Then, they freeze and are quiet. No, the speaker did not have a room full of adults shouting "all aboard"....that was my little touch:). The kids absolutely LOVE it!


Tuesday night, we had our first ever trunk-or-treat at our school. It was so much fun! Here is a pic of me and one of my teacher friends in our glow in the dark pumpkin glasses!:) First grade teachers rock!

Here's what Halloween looked like in room 16:

Aren't first graders adorable?!

Where is the teacher?!

Math Halloween centers:


Pumpkin poems:

Halloween was a success! In case you were still wondering:):

Here was my little pumpkin..all ready for the trick-or-treaters!

On to another topic....I recently started my TPT store. I finished up my November math pack this week. You can pick it up {here}.


Have a great weekend!

-Jamie



No comments:

Post a Comment