Home About Me My Classroom Freebies Products Email Me TeachersPayTeachers Instagram BlogLovin Image Map

Monday, August 12, 2013

Another Year Begins!

Back to school night is officially over. Our school does Back to School the night before school starts so the kiddos can come and meet their teacher and get acquainted with the classroom. My students were absolutely adorable! They all came in with the biggest smiles on their faces and were filled with hugs! I didn't realize how tiny the kiddos would be....much smaller than my second graders. This year is going to be awesome!

My feet on the other hand...not feeling so awesome. After a summer of nothing but flip flops....the high heels were a little rough tonight-by a little, I mean a lot. I'm seeing flat shoes in my future tomorrow. Hopefully my feet can adjust by Christmas. 

Here is one of the items I passed out tonight to help the students and parents get to know me a little better.

Hopefully I'll get some sleep tonight. I think I get just as nervous (if not more) than the kids about the first day of school.

Happy back to school!

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment