Home About Me My Classroom Freebies Products Email Me TeachersPayTeachers Instagram BlogLovin Image Map

Friday, January 17, 2014

Just Me January Linky

I'm so excited to be linking up with Kinder Sisters for their Just Me January linky party! In fact, this is my first linky party! I'm still sort of a blogger newbie:-).

 
My Name:
Jamie 
 
What is your hometown/state?
Fresno, Ca
 
Are you a morning or night person?
I am definitely a night owl. I need my caffeine and about an hour to myself in the mornings:-).
 
Are you a collector of anything?
My friends would say I collect pictures. I'm that girl that takes pictures everywhere! I like to think of it as collecting memories. I love looking back at old pictures that make me smile.
 
What is the most used app on your phone?
Instagram-I LOVE all the teacher inspiration!
 
What is your favorite cereal?
Fruit Loops, Lucky Charms, & Captain Crunch....yes, I eat cereal like a 5 year old:-).
 
What is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
Hmmmm....probably 7 or 8 years.
 
What is your favorite snack?
cheese & crackers
 
City or Country?
Country for sure!
 
What is your favorite thing about teaching?
Where do I start?! Being a teacher is awesome! This is my first year teaching first grade...watching my kids learn to read has been pretty amazing!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment