Home About Me My Classroom Freebies Products Email Me TeachersPayTeachers Instagram BlogLovin Image Map

Sunday, March 23, 2014

My First Blogger Meet-Up!

I'm a little late blogging this week. But, I have a really good reason. Friday after school, I headed down south with one of my favorite teacher friends, Jessica, at Mrs.Peterson Loves To Teach. We went to our first blogger-meet up this weekend in New Port! It was a blast! The meet-up was hosted by Kristen from Easy Teaching Tools and Courtney from Ramona Recommends; they are the sweetest! It was completely awesome to finally meet some of the teachers whose blogs and TPT stores I stalk, I mean follow:). These ladies are so talented and are full of some amazing ideas! Teacher to the Core was also there! Can you believe I met Katie, from Teacher to the Core in real life?! She is so funny and completely awesome!

Here are some of the cutesy little treats we got. Teachers are the best.

I love these adorable cookies and my "official" blogger name tag:-).
Here we are taking over The Cheesecake Factory!




Before heading home, we did a little shopping and stopped at Roger's Gardens. Amazing. I got this beautiful orchid there. Isn't is gorgeous? Orchids are my favorite!


That's all for tonight. Unfortunetly, last week was a whirl wind and I forgot to take pictures along the week. Sad, I know. I'm sure I'll have a cutesy craft or two to share next time. Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment